Friday, March 22, 2013

Tattered florals challenge


Hello Friends,
 It's been so long since my last blog post. Plan on changing that right now. I wanted to play in Tim's challenge and I can't think of a better way to start blogging. I had this mini clip board hanging on my craft shelf  waiting to be decorated.
  I used Tissue wrap on the background. colored it with Tim's markers. used some distress ink to add some age to the sides. Found some word charms in my stash and added the words to project. I used some of Tim's paper to cut out the flowers and some burlap. Got them nice and wrinkled and layered them together.
 I then added a nice brad I found in my stash and glued the flower to the clipboard. I added some prima leaves under the flower.
  I really love how it turned out and that I have something to inspire me every day.      

No comments: